Hi I’m David. These are my photos. Enjoy browsing :)
Download My First Book
It's about spending a rainy day at home hoping the sun will come out... and then it does.... and then enjoying a beautiful sunset. It has a little story about my day on January 15th, 2013 with 40+ sunset photos I captured that day........... and SURPRISE!!..... it is FREE :)
- @JeffBeesler @AVPergakis @GreenFairyLV @Jesilea @LakeLopez @Lesism @Mr_Appraiser @RyanLSchneider @authorsamhunt #FF 3 years ago
- @RustyMillsCRNA That's cool 3 years ago
- Brainstorming - errands - never enough time. 4 years ago
- So earlier today I mentioned another project I'm working on. It's a photo book I'm putting together for Listia auctions #listia 4 years ago
- Been awhile since I tweeted. I started a new photo project yesterday. #CLOUDS 4 years ago
- Sunset Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 wp.me/p32ZeM-30 4 years ago
- Sunset Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 wp.me/p32ZeM-2W 4 years ago
- Sunset On Friday, March 1st, 2013 wp.me/p32ZeM-2T 4 years ago
- Currently on location on Andrews Road preparing for another sunset photoshoot. Looks like it's going to be a fun one this evening. 4 years ago
- Just realized I haven't updated twitter in awhile. Been busy! Hey folks! 4 years ago
Find Me On…
My Favorite Sites
- 1,541 visits.
Category Archives: Trees
Taken 01-17-13-THU around 12:30 p.m. during my first break at work.
Photo taken on 01-11-13-FRI at 5:11 p.m. in the field along Andrews Road.
Photo taken on Friday, January 11th, 2013 at 5:12 p.m. This is one of my favorite photos captured today.